Pray for Floyd McClung
For those that might be reading that are the praying type - please pray for Floyd McClung. He founded and leads the church family that my wife and I are apart of and has been one of the biggest mentors in my life over the past few years (particularly during our time living in Cape Town).
Presently he’s fighting for his life in a hospital in Cape Town due to a mysterious bacterial infection that’s been pretty hard to isolate. It’s lead to significantly more downs than ups over the past couple of days; the next 24 hours or so are pretty crucial to recovery as physically things are a bit grim now.
Thankfully we love/serve/follow a God who heals. Sometimes through miraculous touches. Sometimes through modern medicine. Sometimes in ways we won’t ever understand. So please join us in prayer.
- Pray for healing! That everything would be made right. Pray for a miracle.
- Pray for wisdom for the doctors - that they’d be able to figure out exactly what is wrong.
- Pray that the antibiotics would work and significantly reduce the major symptoms caused by the septic shock.
- Pray for his wife as she walks this road with him.
- Pray for his family who are very far away (his kids and grandkids all live in the US).