Linked List // Oct 2 2015
Apologies for the time off - I’ve been traveling the past couple of weeks with limited computer/network access! Here is a bit of news I’ve caught over the past few weeks though:
- 5 permissions needed by mission or non-profit workers. She applies it specifically to missionaries but I think the principles carry over to those in the development space. A very good article to think through if you know folks in either of these spaces.
- I keep seeing articles like this and know that most android devices don’t get timely (or sometimes any) updates so I just really don’t want to jump wholesale into that platform.
- Curious about the 10 most hardcore productivity hacks? Check that link. Good luck!
- Here are some great tips & tricks for iOS 9.
- My primary focus of study in this brief sabbatical time I have is on leadership development. I’ve got a list of books to read and have my eyes open for good articles to learn from as well. To this end, I found this piece to be quite helpful. It focuses on small group leaders but translates well into what we do. I’m also looking forward to the release of Servants and Fools which develops a Biblical theology of leadership.