Linked List // December 11 2015
- catagorized as craziness: Apparantely CS Lewis worked a bit for MI6.
- Using limitations & constraints to combat workload paralysis.
- Looking for a task management solution? I found this deep-dive to be a helpful overview of the more robust systems currently available.
- This one is a bit of a surprise to me: Dropbox is discontinuing Mailbox & Carousel next year. I hope you don’t rely too intently on either of those applications.
- According to research, people that quit facebook are much happier than those that stay on it. I can’t say that I’m surprised at that honestly. I’ve increasingly scaled back my social media engagement time and find myself more relaxed for doing that.
- Four leadership advantages of introverts. This is good news for people like me.
- This sous vide cooking contraption looks awesome! I’ve always wanted to try cooking like this.
Disruption theory is in danger of becoming a victim of its own success. Despite broad dissemination, the theory’s core concepts have been widely misunderstood and its basic tenets frequently misapplied…
The best interiew question? “What important truth do very few people agree with you on?”
And now for some fun. New Star Wars theories abound. My favorite posits that Luke turned to the dark side at the end of ROTJ and is the major villian introduced in the Force Awakens. I doubt they’ll go this way though. My second favorite is this one involving Jar Jar Binks: