Linked List // December 4 2015
- Skye Jethani asks the question ”What is the Gospel?″ in a recent sermon.
- Scot McKnight has a series on his blog examining apocalyptic theology against the work of NT Wright. It’s making for interesting reading so far.
- One of the better SciFi books I’ve read in awhile was Leviathan Wakes. It’s being turned into a TV show that looks quite good, and the pilot has been made available for anyone to view. Check it out! Fair warning: might have to get around geoblocking.
- If you don’t prioritize your life, others are happy to do it for you.
- The Sweet Setup (a great tech/productivity blog) has a write up on their pick for best iOS note taker. It’s a good write up that covers great apps. Unfortunately my preferred editor isn’t listed (Editorial) but it functions much like their top pick.
- Sketch is an abosolutely wonderful graphics app. And they just announced that they are leaving the Mac App Store. I hope it’s a wake up call to Apple to put some TLC into the Mac App Store as it feel woefully forgotten and relegated to the side. I’m at the point where I’d prefer to get an app directly from the developer rather than going through the MAS if that’s an available option.
Found on disinfo.com.