Linked List // November 27 2015
- Crazy fascinating article on countries that don’t actually technically exist. I love reading about things like this.
- The /now page movement. Find out whatevery one is doing right now.
- ″Everything should be as simple as possible, but not simpler″ ~Einstein
- Scot Hicks practices immigration law and deals specifically with refugees. He waded through the junk being presented to describe the details in depth. Here are his thoughts.
- I mentioned the previous link as well as this one in my article about the Christmas story and refugees. I wanted to point these detailed and meticulously referenced sources when considering the refugee crisis.
- In a similar vein, a republican congress member from Oklahoma writes about how ISIS wins if we block refugees. Take note as this is exactly what they want. Good for him for talking about this.
- There is this Dutch band called How to Throw a Christmas Party that puts out an EP every Christmas. A couple of years ago this was a lead song. This year it’s this one.
- In completely different news, the apple watch is affecting the swiss watch market. I admit to being a bit surprised at this one.
- This is one of the best articles on healing that I’ve read. It’s well worth your time and energy to read (it is a bit long).
[caption id=“” align=“alignnone” width=“1320.0”]() Source: CAP[/caption]