Linked List // October 30 2015
- An important but sad story to kick things off: several members of the Gospel for Asia recently resigned and admitted that donor fraud (they were unaware of) is at the core of the reason. GFA was recently released from the EFCA and there have been lots of questions regarding staff treatment and the development of the church in India as well. A sad story all around (but important to be aware of).
- This is a long but interesting read on the Russian Orthodox Church and its relationship to notions of empire.
- David Watson writing on Resilient Church
- This is enough to make me pass on hot dogs.
- This is an amazing story about an European town that openly welcomes the mentally ill directly into their homes. There is a lot to learn from this community.